D F Morris

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tina
If you're still able to, I'd be grateful of a picture of your grandfather for a book I'm writing on the history of beekeeping which includes mention of the Morris board
Thanks

Andrew, the original post was 2011. It appears that the author of it hasn't been seen since then. Maybe they provided a contact email and one of the forum moderators could try to ask if they can put you in touch?

Andrew, the original post was 2011. It appears that the author of it hasn't been seen since then. Maybe they provided a contact email and one of the forum moderators could try to ask if they can put you in touch?
There will be an email...but it was 12 years ago

There will be an email...but it was 12 years ago
I still use the same email address that I created 20 years ago. I only suggested to try as she seemed keen to learn more about her grandfather and maybe being involved in a chapter or even just an article about him in a book would be a nice thing. If you think its not possible then so be it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I still use the same email address that I created 20 years ago. I only suggested to try as she seemed keen to learn more about her grandfather and maybe being involved in a chapter or even just an article about him in a book would be a nice thing. If you think its not possible then so be it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
I’m happy to send them a message. Let’s see where it gets us.

Back