Crunch!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is now not a good time to start a thread about the build the buzz thing either?

Think I heard the popping of a bubble this side of the Tamar first?

OK, so what and why? am most bemused. A statement from the administrators is required as soon as possible. If the BBKA have threatened court action we the forum members need to know.
Also those amongst who are BBKA members need to know.

Did anyone else hear the loud crunch as ranks suddenly closed on certain threads?

Disappointing to find the threads have been moved. Whilst the spirit of the relevant threads do fit closely to the parameters of the cupboard under the stairs anyone wishing to read them needing twenty or so posts to their history either helps keep the cold harsh glare of scrutiny off the offending parties or invites a lot of nonsense posts just to get the post count up.
Nothing like exposing doubtful situations to the spotlight of truth, no matter where the trail leads.:judge:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what did I miss (as usual)??

Have a look in the cupboard under the stairs (can't post links to there :))

But with 10 posts he can't even read the post title...

Noddy, you need to make another ten posts before you can be exposed to facts that some find very uncomfortable :)

You will need 20 posts to view

There's some big boots with clout on the dark side
Sadly, being open about anything nowadays can lead to potential prosecution, so I don't blame Admin for pulling the thread.

I am really really sorry for having to censor.

It was my choice to act before we were possibly forced to.

P.s I replied to a pm from Brian bush and am happy for him to forward it to any members who want to see my reasons for stepping in.

Mark.

I am really really sorry for having to censor.

It was my choice to act before we were possibly forced to.

I understand and respect your decision. Thanks for letting it run as long as it did.

All I would like to add is - for shame the few on here whose loyalties lie elsewhere but still feel fit to interfere with the freedom of this forum.

It was only a matter of time ... there is largely a monopoly in place at present that permits our National Association the luxury of doing what they will, when they will and how they will. However, the time may come when a splinter group is established and if it is then it may change the landscape a little. The trouble is that even a small independent association (of any sort) takes an inordinate amount of time and effort to establish and then run ... I've been there and still have the scars ... it's quite amazing how fast those people who think it's a good idea to establish a collective organisation of any sort run away as soon as there is any work to be done ...

It's no wonder that associations often end up being run by people who have nothing else in their lives ...

Back