Council Waffle Cover Up.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Dear Mr ******,

I am afraid your application made through the DirectGov website did not process through to our system correctly due to a technical error. We therefore had no record of the application. I have amended this now and have approved your application.

If it wasnt processed..how did they know I had made an application....

Dear Mr ******,

I am afraid your application made through the DirectGov website did not process through to our system correctly due to a technical error. We therefore had no record of the application. I have amended this now and have approved your application.

If it wasnt processed..how did they know I had made an application....

They just..........know! :eek::eek::eek::eek::)

They just..........know! :eek::eek::eek::eek::)

No, they monitor evrything through the electricity smart meter..and read our minds. That's why I wear a tinfoil hat...not worthy

No, they monitor evrything through the electricity smart meter..and read our minds. That's why I wear a tinfoil hat...not worthy

:icon_204-2: Please send pattern...I may make one for myself! (might also help protect my bald head from so many cuts when DIYing!)

The application was for a blue badge.........

Rather suprised I got it...

They have recently changed the rules because with the old rules I couldnt get one..

Be careful I get several messages a month with almost that exact same wording usually with what purports to be an explanatry document attached. They are of course trojans/virus injection attempts and the like. Also emails from banks, building associations, couriers, etc... Seen some very clever Amazon fakes recently that almost drew me in.

They seem to scatter cast them with a variety of subjects hoping to catch someone expecting such a letter I guess.

A wonderful bit on the bottom of the declaration form is.

If you would like this document in larger print, audio, Braille, alternative format or different language please contact..........

So...If you are short sighted...you cant read it.
If you are blind......you cant read it.
If you cant read English.....you cant read it..

Latest posts

Back