Conwy Honey Fair

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there (my 26th year organizing the Honey Fair).
Note: The four north Wales breweries who run the award-winning Albion Alehouse have also taken over the Bridge Hotel in Conwy this year, and the Australia Inn in Porthmadog. Well recommended!

Hope you enjoy Anglesey. I've just finished walking the Anglesey Coastal Path, fabulous walking.

We used to go to Llandaniel Fab with our Icelandic Horses when the local doctor was an Icelander and he had an oval track to compete on. The most memorable visit was to a February weekend have a go show with 6" of snow on the ground. As we pulled into the gate with the horsebox a JCB was just finishing clearing the snow off the track. I have good memories of Anglesey :)

I'll be there (my 26th year organizing the Honey Fair).
Note: The four north Wales breweries who run the award-winning Albion Alehouse have also taken over the Bridge Hotel in Conwy this year, and the Australia Inn in Porthmadog. Well recommended!
Good news re the pub
Will you have any heather honey there, Peter?

Thanks will be there.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Will do , I remember seeing your stall last year was the sales worth the cost of getting there. From down here. Aberearon

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

The first year we sold enough to make it worthwhile, last year not but we look at it as a few days away in a nice little town.

Some great info on Conwy beekeeping site about heather honey.
V. Helpful
Thanks!

:)
Come and say hello
We are Aeron Valley Honey and will have just a few jars for sale....so few that I will have to pimp it up with candles and lots of fudge (we ran out last year)

Nothing wrong with that. I am selling my first home honey at local horticultural show and was thinking of doing the same.
I have a day of jarring up to look forward to.

I was in Conwy for a week this summer. Must say I really like it allot and managed a few hill walk in Snowdonia. Dropped of in C Wyne Jones on the way home. What an absolutely lovely place they have.
Would love to live there - it also very cheap - retirement location maybe one day.

Peterbees

Thank you peterbees for organising the honey fair. The rain generally held off, husband and I had a good chat with customers old and new as well as swapping gossip with fellow bee keepers and hello to rogue drone. Back next year please. Now a hot bath and off to the pub.

I was thinking about you and a rain drenched stall today as the rain was hammering down on me, glad it was a little better for you at the fayre.
A few Ales around a nice wood fire tonight? Sounds like the perfect end to the day.

Was there plenty of honey about, still?

Back