Comment upon other interest

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hombre

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Ten
this should have been done in a poll style thingy???...really been able to see what other hobbies come out tops...up the shooters and fishers of men!:coolgleamA:

I don't think so Daren. Because it would have missed a lot and ended up being restricted to the thoughts of the original poster that set it up. Computing, shooting, drinking and dogs.

Not quite as rich perhaps, but yes more easily digested.

I have been known to combine all those interests.
I remember this one time when I had to shot the dog after it peed on the computer, causing a power short out, so I went down the pub.....:)

Brian

Ha ha . . . We would have missed a few of the more exotic interests I'm sure.

I remember, when walking one rainy winter evening in a Spanish village, coming upon a man walking a small dog that had decided to pee on the rusting base of a street lamp.

The dog stopped, lifted it's leg and did it's business, followed by agitated barking and pulling at the leash. The man was obviously put out by this and just wanted to be on his way, and so walked on. As my wife and I passed the lamp post, it flickered in a very knowing way, quite oblivious to the man of course.

Thank goodness he wasn't walking it at Newbury racecourse then! Similar problem but different outcome. :)

It was obviously a Windows computer, Brian, and the dog was expressing a meaningful opinion . . . Down the pub, probably the best course of action in the circumstaces. I believe the only other dog to be put into orbit was Laika and that was pre-Microsoft . . . :banghead:

I was running a mac at that time and the dogs name was donald. Can you see where this is giong....lol

Brian

Latest posts

Back