cheap diesel in brum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerow pete

Queen Bee
Reaction score
UK, Birmingham, Sandwell. Pork scratching Bandit c
Hive Type
National
due to scrapping off my diesel car over christmas due to a mot death and now owning only a petrol one,

i had collected over the autum a small store of diesel,
40 litres of white diesel
brought in october and november, that i dont need any more.

I am willing to sell it at £1 a litre or £20 for a jerry can full, jerry can not encluded. i can empty it into the cars tank or your own container,

anyone intrested in one third off diesel, pm me

pete

due to scrapping off my diesel car over christmas due to a mot death and now owning only a petrol one,

i had collected over the autum a small store of diesel,
40 litres of white diesel
brought in october and november, that i dont need any more.

I am willing to sell it at £1 a litre or £20 for a jerry can full, jerry can not encluded. i can empty it into the cars tank or your own container,

anyone intrested in one third off diesel, pm me

pete

:hairpull: :hairpull: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :banghead: :banghead:

Up until a few months ago I was doing a weekly commute between P'Boro and Telford in my Diesel (probably past your door) so a cheap tank or two would've been dead useful

:hairpull: :hairpull: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :banghead: :banghead:

how do you think i feel having to buy a tank of petrol when theres a tank of useless diesel sat there. what gets me is there is several thousand diesel owning car members on the forum easily and yet only the two of us have spoke about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you think there is some thing wrong with them all??

how do you think i feel having to buy a tank of petrol when theres a tank of useless diesel sat there. what gets me is there is several thousand diesel owning car members on the forum easily and yet only the two of us have spoke about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you think there is some thing wrong with them all??

May be none near you with a diesel, Pete.

I'd have it if you'd deliver !

Too far for me or I would have had it

HP, how far are you off the M42?

I'll call in next time I am going by if you still have it.

No 28 second kero in it, is there? :hairpull:

RAB

if someone offered me a third off a litre of petrol and fourty quids worth in brum, i would rip there arm off trying to get hold of it.

Pete - I think I can help you mate!!!
I know a bloke who has some going spare - I can put you in touch if you like!!!

:sorry:

the m42 is about ten miles south of me i can get the wife to pop over to meet you at the services down at junction 2 or 3 i think it is

and just to make it clear, no its not red diesel and no it has never been near a bag of chips, just bog standard asda white diesel drained form the cars diesel tank before being driven into a scrap yard a week before chrimbo.

i still cant belive that no one wants it, it is advertised on four forums and has been for several weeks and still no takers, crazy people out there

the m42 is about ten miles south of me i can get the wife to pop over to meet you at the services down at junction 2 or 3 i think it is

and just to make it clear, no its not red diesel and no it has never been near a bag of chips, just bog standard asda white diesel drained form the cars diesel tank before being driven into a scrap yard a week before chrimbo.

i still cant belive that no one wants it, it is advertised on four forums and has been for several weeks and still no takers, crazy people out there

It's a really kind offer, but unless someone lives nearby, it would cost to much to come and collect it! (For me it would cost £30 to save £15 :hairpull:)

Would you be happy with this being linked on a Landrover website - they use plenty of diesel!!

Pete, not everyone.

I am offering! The 'boss' is down to stourbridge next week but not me; she is always time constrained. I may well be taking her down later in the month.

RAB

I'll take it if you like, pm me with the address and nominate an evening, and I will come round with my jerry cans and the cash. Regards John.

Its because you dont accept credit cards.

it's like trying to sell a jar of honey to the local deli, people are looking for a sustainable supply.

Latest posts

Back