cant believe some people!!! Again

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a pic of Wheal Coates you have Glenview, if so I have some hives not too far from there that produce some of the best honey we get?
S

Yep that's Wheal Coates - took the photo when walking on Porthtowan. I have yet to taste any honey from my bees.... they get a nice view of Tregonning and Godolphin Hills from their hives.

There's always at least one person who can't be trusted, no matter the size of the community.

Crime? In Halesworth? What's the world coming to?

I remember when they installed Halesworth's first traffic light. It attracted crowds, just watching it change. The locals all thought it was as good as Southend.

It better :icon_204-2:

We used to have an honesty box for veg, jam and honey but had a load nicked a few years back by thieving gypsies....they were spotted doing the same jumping out of their old red transit a mile away...but as everyone was neighbourly, someone said they knew which pub they frequented and it was such a shame when some nails found their way into the tyres one friday night.

They weren't my nails and I was not in the area when this happened, nor were my neighbours. Accidents will happen. Twice.

S

Nice clear CCTV so that when anyone steals you have footage to put on line to name and shame. Just be sure to have the honey and box within your property boundary. No need to call them thieves, but the let the video speak for itself.

Latest posts

Back