Breakfast Honey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:iagree:

I just ask my postman - he delivers mail to shops so he must know everything

In England JBM it is trading stardards that prosicute if labels are wrong not EHOs. If its hygiene issuses then it would be the EHOs unless its some sort of food fraud like fake honey then it would be trading standards.

In England JBM it is trading stardards that prosicute if labels are wrong not EHOs. If its hygiene issuses then it would be the EHOs unless its some sort of food fraud like fake honey then it would be trading standards.

Same here Doug (even though you're a foreign country it's surprising how many of our laws are the same :D) - I have three friends who are EHO's - one, until he retired was chief executive for Carmarthenshire - none would have a scoobydoo on labelling regulations - unless it was for a pot of sh!t :D

Same here Doug (even though you're a foreign country it's surprising how many of our laws are the same :D) - I have three friends who are EHO's - one, until he retired was chief executive for Carmarthenshire - none would have a scoobydoo on labelling regulations - unless it was for a pot of sh!t :D

Would love to see that label. The season i have had i might as well bottle some of the **** on this forum to sell. At least i might have something to sell then lol.

Despite the skepticism some are expressing on this thread EHO do check your labeling and description of your produce. It's part of their job.
If you would like to see what multitasks they do perform you should check out the gov web site detailing their duties. Part of their job is (quote from link) "Making sure descriptions are not misleading.
The inspectors will also look at how you describe food, for example on a menu or label, to make sure the description is not misleading for customers.

As they say never let the facts get in the way of a strong opinion.

Latest posts

Back