Best place to get a WBC

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian123

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi I have a school that’s after a new wbc for a hive in a wall garden. I have offered them a national free of charge and some muppets even talked them into a flow hive,whilst the quality of say thrones is trusted has anyone got any recommendations for suppliers as am trying to save them a few quid Thks ian

�� I’ve tried but the heads father had old WBC’s I think it’s their idea of a proper hive and in fairness the flower garden it’s going in is picture card stuff. There’s already an old 1 there outers only that’s been occupied by a swarm. But I did offer them a free national so am trying

Not sure if this helps or is in budget but bxxs-online.co.uk supply a WBC kit in their rock bottom range.
£266 for a cedar kit, or £298 for a 14x12 kit - not assembled.
No idea if they are the cheapest.

Not sure if this helps or is in budget but bxxs-online.co.uk supply a WBC kit in their rock bottom range.
£266 for a cedar kit, or £298 for a 14x12 kit - not assembled.
No idea if they are the cheapest.

Maisemore is exactly who I was going to recommend.
A friend has just bought two complete hives of their "budget" range and apart a huge knot that made a single frame sidebar useless every item was perfect - much better quality than any other "economy" or "seconds" that I've bought from other suppliers.

Maisemore is exactly who I was going to recommend.
A friend has just bought two complete hives of their "budget" range and apart a huge knot that made a single frame sidebar useless every item was perfect - much better quality than any other "economy" or "seconds" that I've bought from other suppliers.

:iagree:
Just came back from their half day On site sale with a truckload of superb kit.

Back