Bespoke Honey Labels

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisfnvs

Field Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I am looking for some quality bespoke gold metallic labels for 1lb honey jars something along the lines of the ones that Paynes use and can be seen on their homepage, i have tried a few in the BFA directory and googled a few more but with no luck so far, so was wondering where you guys get yours from ? Chris

Hi Chris

Paynes will print them to your speck if you want them to?

I print my own now and designed them using the avery online label design website. But before I bought the colour laser jet printer I now have, I used www.alocalprinter.com to print them for me.

Hi Doug, yes i had a word with Roger who kindly said he could get them done for me if i came up with my own design, but i thought it would be better if i went direct quicker and maybe a bit cheaper in the long run, trouble is i want something a bit special not run of the mill, you would think it would be easy to source. Chris

nope I wouldn't lol had so much trouble looking for someone to print mine.

have you got a design yet?

Chris, I used Inkreadible labels in Devon. My labels are gold metallic. We sent them some artwork and they used a graphic designer to come up with 2 or 3 alternatives. We chose one and then tweaked it again. I was very pleased with the result.

No Doug i have not designed them, yet just looking around for inspiration, i have plenty of my old ones left just want to upgrade the look of the finished product, i don't intend to sell that much in bottles most of it will be sold in bulk. Chris

Thanks Chris B that sound like what i am looking for, i will google them and make contact to see what i/they can come up with. Chris

The bloke at honeyjarlabels.co.uk does Bespoke stuff, although when we sent in our graphic and requested a few things such as clear labels it worked is pretty expensive so stuck to the generic ones for the moment!

Chris, I used Inkreadible labels in Devon. My labels are gold metallic. We sent them some artwork and they used a graphic designer to come up with 2 or 3 alternatives. We chose one and then tweaked it again. I was very pleased with the result.
I have some of their samples Chris, did you have to give them all the specs re regulations on lettering sizes, weight display, contact, lot nos etc. Do you number your labels or use a separate label gun for that info.
Kev

Latest posts

Back