Bees refusing to unite!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're jumping the gun a bit Jackbee. It ain't winter yet, the suns still shining and the bees are still active but won't be for much longer!. Make the most of it and turn your computer off!:):)

for what, exactly?

for making a statement that didn't actually involve you?

come off it tony, you and outlander have played this adolescent game before. I'm leaving this to admin and mods now, hopefully they'll intervene and end it. don'y hijack the thread more than it has been already

You're jumping the gun a bit Jackbee. It ain't winter yet, the suns still shining and the bees are still active but won't be for much longer!. Make the most of it and turn your computer off!:):)

no i'm not ely, they've played this game before, want to nip it in the bud this time

What?... iv been checking bees and making stands up all day. With Village Girl. So don't know why your haring a pop at me Jack. And as for you Tony what have I done now to irritate you. Oh my think ill go back to the bees.:hurray::hurray::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Getting back to uniting.... never seen syrup mentioned in the process before and can't think of a good reason it should be used.

Murray swears by the air freshner, I prefer the newspaper but that does need a start with the hive tool.

PH

Getting back to uniting.... never seen syrup mentioned in the process before and can't think of a good reason it should be used.

Murray swears by the air freshner, I prefer the newspaper but that does need a start with the hive tool.

PH

i have herd that using syrup helps keep the bees bissy while they are more interrested in the syrup than each other the smells mingle and uniting is done. hopefully,( i was also told they preferd the financial times but thats just for making mhoney)

It's an extra layer of complexity that is not needed and could in fact kick off robbing.

KISS

PH

Tony,

Check your inbox.

There are things one can't put on the open forum, so I've PM'd you.

Best regards, RAB

I think it's Jack's avatar that gives people the wrong impression, the first one he had made you dizzy and this one reminds me of an annoying kid jumping off the settee, a picture of the sun setting over the black mountains would give a better impression just like a tie in a job interview

Could other members just please stop upsetting Jack, because he will report you, he is very easily upset and to date has reported more posts than any other member since the forum was started..in fact more reported posts than every other forum member put together. Thank you.

Could other members just please stop upsetting Jack, because he will report you, he is very easily upset and to date has reported more posts than any other member since the forum was started..in fact more reported posts than every other forum member put together. Thank you.

:blush5: ok dident mean to upset you :grouphug:

has reported more posts than any other member since the forum was started.

That is probably more than we need to know. Maybe it is the poster and not the posts?

Seen them all at the many schools I have worked at.

i used murrays method infront of our seasonal bee inspector reciently. she was really impressed by it and will be trying it herself.

Latest posts

Back