Beekeeping ls like crack except you die from crack and stop spending money.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fusion_power

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
I posted this on beesource, thought some of you might get a kick out of it. One of the comments had me rolling.

The main difference between beekeeping and crack: with help, you can beat crack!

Q. What's the difference between a drum and beekeeping?

A. You can beat a drum but you can't beat beekeeping!

(To paraphrase a joke which is normally much cruder!)

From one forum I was banned because I used Caps Lock. No shouting.

Then another guy gove advices how to use LSD. To that moderator said that sometimes we discus about hard issues.

Such is forum life. Family friedly things.

Plenty of crack with the bees in ireland

Ahh! Now there is a man with an excellent taste is Malt Whisky - and your preference ?

I have tasted most... but Laphroaig and perhaps Ardberg come a close second to Lagavulin... My friend Alistair Frame (Sir) had a fantastic cellar, and taught me a lot about single malts. I think I will open that 15 year old Tallasker in his memory tonight ... whilst I watch the country of ours slide steadily deeper into the ****!

Yeghes da

I have tasted most... but Laphroaig and perhaps Ardberg come a close second to Lagavulin... My friend Alistair Frame (Sir) had a fantastic cellar, and taught me a lot about single malts. I think I will open that 15 year old Tallasker in his memory tonight ... whilst I watch the country of ours slide steadily deeper into the ****!

Yeghes da
Ahhh now you're speaking my language. I love an Islay malt, especially Lagavulin, but my favourite by far is an aged Springbank. [emoji93]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

The three world class Malt Whisky Distilleries are all within three miles of me. If you ever get the chance to visit them then do so - you will not forget it. Sometimes I wonder how my bees ever find their way home withe Whisky fumes that fill the air. Maybe I should sell jars of Islay Malt flavoured honey

The best gin has got to be The Botanist made at Bruichladdich distillery 20miles from me

I'll second that! As for whisky, I'm a big fan of Laphroaig Quarter Cask, but so far I have not had anything bad from Islay. I have only visited the Dalwhinnie distillery so far, but it was a great experience and a fun drive - highly recommended.

Back