Beekeeping in E.Tennessee or N.Carolina

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackcavebees

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Taking the missus to Nashville for our 25 th wedding anniversary, then driving through E.Tennessee and N.Carolina on way home. Anyone know where I could get a contact or two in the area, would really like to see our US cousins in operation.

Taking the missus to Nashville for our 25 th wedding anniversary, then driving through E.Tennessee and N.Carolina on way home. Anyone know where I could get a contact or two in the area, would really like to see our US cousins in operation.

Keep away from that corn syrup, mind. Remember, a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. You won't be able to fly home if you're not careful...

Hi, this one is probably worth a post on bee source.

Taking the missus to Nashville for our 25 th wedding anniversary, then driving through E.Tennessee and N.Carolina on way home.

Are you bringing her home with you or is state hopping a way of shaking her off your tail? :D

Why not try to visit the FatBee Man in Lula, Georgia.

I would if I was going over.

Oh dear! Tennessee is having their yearly convention while we are there. Now, how to break it to the non-beekeeping missus ????

If that happened to me SHMBO would never believe that I hadn't planned it well in advance! Coincidence - never! Even the post here would of been thought of a cover up!

So congratulations, well played so far and hope you get away with it. Keep us updated...

Back