Beekeeping from a wheelchair

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you remind me I think I've seen some photos of your design here. I'll have a look later. Trying to get stuff done between the rain bucketing down at the moment :(

James
I think I posted a few photos but I have more. It's the one on the Avatar!! Wife was worried that I was building a coffin!!! I liked the idea of buying in the poly boxes - only two but gives the box three x 10 frames length as you use the spare ends in the length. It means that you don't need to worry about bee space over the long length. I'm also in Somerset (Wedmore area so if you want to have a look you are very welcome.

I think I posted a few photos but I have more. It's the one on the Avatar!! Wife was worried that I was building a coffin!!! I liked the idea of buying in the poly boxes - only two but gives the box three x 10 frames length as you use the spare ends in the length. It means that you don't need to worry about bee space over the long length. I'm also in Somerset (Wedmore area so if you want to have a look you are very welcome.

Thank you. I may well be in touch once I find out more :)

James

Latest posts

Back