Beekeeping Books for Sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
0 - Now in beeless retirement!
Having had to give up beekeeping when we moved house I have finally got around to selling all my beekeeping books on eBay. I have started a thread in the For Sale section here with links to the eBay listings but I am not sure if it is going to be allowed!

So, if you simply Google "eBay rjohnlaidler0154" you should find a listing from me, probably of my wife's Teddy Bear (!) but follow that link then simply click on my user name (rjohnlaidler0154) when the listing appears and all my other adverts for the bee books should appear. Alternatively, this link (if allowed!) should work: http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/rjohnlaidler0154?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 Don't forget to click the "See all items" button as the page won't show all the books.

Any problems or questions just let me know. :thanks:

Update: Pete the Hivemaker has now stepped in and moved both these posts to the right place, so look for a second thread which lists the books individually. I still have a few more books to list but the battery has died in my camera and I am having to wait for it to recharge!

Last edited:
Back