Bbka forum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Has anyone seen the bbka forum recently or not perhaps as you can logging unless your are a bbka member unless granted access by emailing.

They seem to be granting access on an individual basis which seems weird they should just allow you to join.

Plus it seems like really rubbish forum software with limited features and no tapatalk access like it used to have.

I think this forum might get a bit more use.

Has anyone seen the bbka forum recently or not perhaps as you can logging unless your are a bbka member unless granted access by emailing.

They seem to be granting access on an individual basis which seems weird they should just allow you to join.

Plus it seems like really rubbish forum software with limited features and no tapatalk access like it used to have.

I think this forum might get a bit more use.

I'll have you know that that is Bespoke forum software especially written for the BBKA after much consultation.
Every project I undertake is bespoke to the individual customer even more so when I c@ck something up. ;);)

Latest posts

Back