Are most UK hives Fumigated?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently joined, within a very few posts has created a strongly disturbing surge of ill feeling. Needs watching I suspect.

. . . . . . . if you do not want to discuss the topic of the Post then naturally neither will I . . . .

As this post has panned out the underlying theme has become the Geographic origin of things.
You have quite reasonably questioned ,where the available data has been vague.

However, may I now question some other "Vague Geographical Data"?

:judge:
Whilst simultaneously advertising the Chinese Hives & Derogating a respected UK manufacturer,
you are being quite Vague as to your own Geographic origin!

Where exactly is "North"?

Last edited:
As this post has panned out the underlying theme has become the Geographic origin of things.

Whilst simultaneously advertising the Chinese Hives & Derogating a respected UK manufacturer,

China perhaps? Could even be a form of industrial espionage, to see the operation of another business. If not then why not ask to be shown around their premises and judge for yourself instead of casting aspersions.

Maybe nbeek could just pop out and take a photograph of themselves standing in front of a well known local landmark. Should be easy, should it not?

Lost interest in this thread and moved on to Eastern European hamster cages for bees and importation of honey from Nepal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lost interest in this thread and moved on to Eastern European hamster cages for bees and importation of honey from Nepal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's a link there,

Importing (Exporting) from the East seems to be his speciality? :bump:

There's a link there,

Importing (Exporting) from the East seems to be his speciality? :bump:

Not really a speciality tho' is it?

Back