Apidea bits

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJBee

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
16 a mix of Commercial, National, 14 x 12, Dadant and a Warre
Can anyone point me at a supplier of the plastic bits for an Apidea? I'm after some extra frames and have lost a couple of the queen excluder entrance covers.
Ta ever so.

There were all the bits for sale at Harper Adams...now whose stand was it? They had two sorts of frame...

Thanks all the buzzybeeshop has exactly what I need:D

I get mine from Buzzy Bee Shop and was going to suggest them then noticed you were in France (Le D'Oh!)

There's also www.apimiel.fr in Colmar who sell a lot of the Apidea bits or just try Googling "cadres pour ruchette Apidea" to see if there is anyone nearer you.

Think P****s have them...I have no connection to them -just know they stock the apideas.

Very refreshing in this cash up front era.

Emailed my request Sunday - reply received same day requesting my addressnot worthy

On receipt of address goods despatched and invoice emailed so I can pay by Sterling cheque and avoid Paypal's horrendous exchange rate to Euros.

Well done Bu**y B** Sh*p - sorry don't want to get pulled by the advertising police;)

Latest posts

Back