anyone used usk sawmill recently

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

protheroe

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
a few
Phoned the sawmill yesterday for a quote and their prices have rocketed.i used to pay around a fiver per roof and yesterday was quoted 33 pounds per length for a single roof.has anyone bought any from there lately to compare price.
It will be much cheaper to buy from big Ts sales from now on if he didn't make a mistake on price

My sawmill has upped its prices from £15 to £18 per cubic ft. for WRC it seems to be pretty general in the timber trade from what I'm told.

WRC has really gone up a lot, 18 months ago could buy it for about £45 a ton in the round, now anything from £75 to £90 a ton from most places.

WRC has really gone up a lot, 18 months ago could buy it for about £45 a ton in the round, now anything from £75 to £90 a ton from most places.

It's all that WRC building cladding that seems to be so much 'on trend' at present ! Buildings everywhere getting covered in it around where I live ..

Latest posts

Back