Anyone anygood at electronics?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_bull

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Long shot but hey!

I basically looking for someone to build me a cheap countdown timer, with a red led display to count down from 60 sec's to zero, it wants to be powered by a 9v battery.

I'm wanting to add it to a home made 'steady hand' game that my younger brother is building, (you know the twisted and bent coat hanger game with a loop of wire you've got to navigate round the course).

To add a bit of pressure he wants to add a countdown display that is linked to a push button, so when you press go you have 60 sec's to get to the end. I think it can be built relativley cheaply from what i can guage online but i have zero electronic skills.

Can anyone help?

C B

Too cheap to buy at Maplins. Would cost more to buy the components for home build :)
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You could however buy a construction / teaching aid which could include a count down timer as one of the projects?
VM

Too cheap to buy at Maplins. Would cost more to buy the components for home build :)
VM

Hi VM,

i have looked on maplins and can only see the standard 'kitchen' timer unit, not really what he was hoping for, but yess agree it might be the cheaper option.

C B

Latest posts

Back