Advertise talks/lectures on the this site?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it possbile to advertise the availibility of talks and lectures aimed at BKAs secretaries in these fora? i.e. give short bio of the lecturer and summaries of the talks available?

Is it possbile to advertise the availibility of talks and lectures aimed at BKAs secretaries in these fora? i.e. give short bio of the lecturer and summaries of the talks available?
Sounds useful but there are still some bkas that just stick to "the other place" Maybe such a reference source would encourage them to expand their horizons?

Several years ago after I’d given a few lectures to the local BKA I had a word with the powers that be at BBKA head office offering my services. Reply was ‘we only like to recommend speakers who are Master beekeepers or hold the Diploma’. Times may have changed So best of luck!

Several years ago after I’d given a few lectures to the local BKA I had a word with the powers that be at BBKA head office offering my services. Reply was ‘we only like to recommend speakers who are Master beekeepers or hold the Diploma’. Times may have changed So best of luck!
during lockdown my association had several 'masters' lecture on zoom. mostly knowledge through repetition of the mantra, rather than any practical application to improve beekeeping. Think match sticks, shook swarms and the devils' work that is the use of insulation. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back