Abelo..Lyson Open Day

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Co / Durham / Co Cleveland and Northumberland
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
17 nucs....
Went to the Abelo Open Day today and it was choker with folk wanting a bargain and i dare say nobody was disappointed.. i am not sure how Mark and Damien do it but that shop is stocked to the gunnels with everything you will ever need with space still to move.. if i took 10k with me today it would have been spent.. and to boot the help/advice and service is so friendly..free Tea/sandwiches and cakes where forced upon anyone which was lovely..
Anyone old or new to this marvelous hobby should nip along to Abelo and see what is on offer.. i am sure your eyes will be opened.
I am roughly 1hr 20mins from the shop and i would rather drive there for the conversation and help from good beekeepers than pay the mere postage cost..
Steve.

I was there about 10.00 to pick up a load of poly roofs and supers. My friend got an extractor. I was tempted to snuffle a chocolate cream egg but was happy just with the free coffee. Got a free pen also. They run a nice business there. I like it.

I found them really helpful at the Welsh Convention last year, Damien even showed me how easy it was to use my card :D

Back