A Song of Ice and Fire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeeJayBee

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
A Game of Thrones - anybody else hooked?

hooked but gets more confusing by the week

Yep. Read all the books and seen series 1 & 2. They have done a pretty good job. Tyrion is great.

I hope he hurries up and writes the final book(s) - I'm not convinced it is going anywhere but the main characters are very engaging.

Murder, betrayal, incest, politics, zombies, dragons, love, war, torture, assassins, slavery, religion, honour, spies, ghosts....quite a lot to get stuck into :p

I hope he hurries up and writes the final book(s) - I'm not convinced it is going anywhere but the main characters are very engaging.

I loved Neil Gaiman's response to all the people criticising the author for taking too long to write the final book.

"George R. R. Martin is not your bitch"

I grew up when I was 21 and got my own life.

More interested in a Game of Thornes :D

The books are brilliant. I like the series but do not understand how people can understand it without first reading the books. There isn't anywhere near enough depth

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

I started reading the books because I was given the first in the series. I'm now working my way through the set, I think it will take some time. I was also given the first DVD, and bought the second one shortly after it was released.

The books are, obviously, more detailed. I think they've done a very good job with the filmed storyline, even though it does miss out some important bits they've still got a story that holds together.

Part filmed on our BKA apiary site too
Have you been able to watch any of the filming?

When we were in Ireland last autumn we saw a car in the hotel car park with the permits on the windscreen. We didn't wait to see who it belonged to.

Murder, betrayal, incest, politics, zombies, dragons, love, war, torture, assassins, slavery, religion, honour, spies, ghosts....quite a lot to get stuck into :p
Yep!

game of thrones

How about starting a campaign to bring ned back

Ghost?

Sent from my XT615 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back