32 litre + observation tree hive sale at ikea

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You can buy the major component of an observation tree hive at Ikea for £25 in the sale.
The 32 litre Bladet Vase which will be close to 40L when the floor and entrance section is added. The Bladet in question is 650mm tall and 250mm ID.
You need to add an insulated cover (i.e. 12mm PIR hexagonal sides 100mm PIR top.) and an insulated floor and entrance.

picture.php

:biggrinjester::smilielol5::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::eek: Where do you fit the matchsticks? :eek::hairpull::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

I will not buy one if I cannot use matchsticks..

The fact that it costs £25 which is outside my price limits for a hive is irrelevant...:spy:

keep matches away from your farts as methanol is highly flammable!

I thought initially, wtf - its hydrogen sulphide and methane. But on reflection you might be right, except there should not be much methanol and more ethanol in Finny's winter diet. Then again, methanol sends you blind (before killing you) so that might fit, as well!

keep matches away from your farts as methanol is highly flammable!

I thought initially, wtf - its hydrogen sulphide and methane. But on reflection you might be right, except there should not be much methanol and more ethanol in Finny's winter diet. Then again, methanol sends you blind (before killing you) so that might fit, as well!

Lanolin

d3a1bc90856d339d4abcfb57de6f46e8.jpg

Last edited:
Back