• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Liquid Honey for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_bull

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Good Evening

I have completed the majority of this years orders so know i will have a bit of honey left over from the latter part of the season.

I would class it as bean/lime honey however haven't had it analysed so am not 100% sure, all i know is that it was collected long after the OSR finished and as yet has still not gone solid in the buckets.

It has been through a settling tank so should be clean however for due diligence i recommend a final filtering before jarring.

Collection from either Essex, Huntingdon or Oakham (i get about abit!!) or i may be able to meet up with you at various points about the country as i get about abit.

Price £3/lb including bucket with metal handle.

PM me with any questions.

C B

After a right old caffuffle on the other side i think i am now sorted with a new outlet, there may be some more left later but for now this is withdrawn from sale, until later on in the year.

C B

Last edited:
Hysterical (in both meanings of the word) thread on T.O.S. - are they always like a bunch of rabid grannys? :boxing_smiley: At least rows over here tend to be centred on differing methods of beekeeping

crazy Bull
Will you please stop upsetting hugh on da dark side ( dats mi job plzz )
lol
lol
Glad your sorted you just a tad too far away for me

crazy Bull
Will you please stop upsetting hugh on da dark side ( dats mi job plzz )
lol
lol
Glad your sorted you just a tad too far away for me

Must say it was a good bit of sport, but i will pass the batton back to you :D

Latest posts

Back