What Refractomer ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I just give up helping.

Just do it and you tell us how you get on. I await your report back as to your success - or rather not.

I will now tell you, disrespectfully if you wish, you are talking a load of tosh. Get your apparently little old distilled water and play with it as long as you like, cos it will take a long time.

Either that or you have just bought the wrong version. CU!

Jeez RAB, you REALLY cant see a bit of humour when it jumps up and slaps you in the face can you? I even put a jesters head image against the post but even that "flashing neon indicator" that my comment was meant in jest was just beyond you wasn't it?

I've always regarded your advice as very reliable and thought that the posters on here who didn't like your attitude were just being too sensitive, but actually, you really are a totally miserable git aren't you....lol

Indicated: but as it was bang on and is a processed/blended/mass produced product so I suspect that it probably is 18%.

I will initially use the correct oil to check calibration then maybe use olive oil once a baseline can be established.

Last edited:
Sorry, missed off the national trust. They use distilled water for topping up FLA batteries, I believe.

Latest posts

Back