Countryfile

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Miriads
:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

SO ve haf no honeys this years but ve hav de freeends of dee bees... are ve not so lucky that they stings yous when tyoy stands so close !

Roal Dahl could not have written the script better !!!!

Last edited:
countryfile

bees sting on country file tonight ouch next to eye confined space and no protection

That did not take long Yeogi. I did wonder how soon before mention on here. did not think much of the dung covered " natural" hive .

Silly taking cameras in to that bee house without protective clothing. Surprised BBC risk assesment allowed it . I would have sucked the poison from Julia tho.

May be dressing up in one of those toxic suits has its advantages

I have yet to see a natural bee colony covered in cow dung.

Last edited by a moderator:
The final shot showed a hive decorated with crystals.

Why do TV producers always go for the outliers? No wonder some of the public think beekeeping is a bit weird.

Absolute nonsense.

I'll be honest and tell you as soon as I heard the accent I thought here we go and I was right.

PH

just seen one and lou-bee-lou with her hives wish i had thought of keeping bees in a cow pat must try one now before everyone else gets one, the new fad :icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

I thought everyone knew long hair and bees don't mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back