Tobacco Flavouring.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
Tobacco Flavouring.

Some of you will know that when tobacco get a bit dry you can freshen it up by using a bit of potato or cabbage leaf etc.

Some of you will also know that you can buy tobacco which has different flavours.....one of which is honey......

Ok...you've guessed where I'm going on this.....

Suggestions as to how to flavour tobacco with honey.????????????
My mind thinks of putting some honey in a container and placing it along with the tobacco in another container and putting the lid on....Thereby allowing the tobacco to absord moisture/flavour.......

Mixing both together is possible but not an option...The tobacco would be unsmokeable and the honey uneatable...

Last edited:
I would say its probably a synthetic flavouring that has been sprayed on to the tobacco.

As an aside, I was in our local Bookers recently, getting some beer and pork scratchings. The manager saw me and said, " Bet those aren't for the bees!"

"On the contrary," I replied. "I'm trying to get the bees to produce honey with the delicate flavours of Bank's Mild and pork scratchings."

From his look, he wasn't sure whether to believe me or not.

Dusty

message for dishmop

if you want to smoke your tobaco on the top deck of our bus next weekend you cannot as we have run into CPC problems and with insurance

The new insurance is worded so we cannot use the bus on the free Holt service

if you want to smoke your tobaco on the top deck of our bus next weekend you cannot as we have run into CPC problems and with insurance

Shame. Will you be there though?

I've never had time to use the buses. Not rushing about with the policeman annoying people on the trains this year so perhaps I'll get a chance.

I can do you a good insurance certificate, 1940's tax discs, driving license, passports......10/- notes....

CPC tell me about it !!!!!

Latest posts

Back