Runners Forum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theeggman

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
2 Cedar + 5 Poly
Do we have any runners on here and do you know of a running forum?

OH has started running ,18 months ago, and needs a waterproof running jacket, some of the club runs are on Dartmoor. As always you can't believe reviews on't web and a forum as per this one, no ad. content or pressure, would help with some unbiased info.

Do we have any runners on here and do you know of a running forum?

OH has started running ,18 months ago, and needs a waterproof running jacket, some of the club runs are on Dartmoor. As always you can't believe reviews on't web and a forum as per this one, no ad. content or pressure, would help with some unbiased info.

I stopped running after 33 years.. Bournesports has an extensive range at reasonable prices..

Running

I run. I have also had a go at triathlon. I am doing Brighton Marathon in 2 weeks' time.

The best running website is 'Fetcheveryone'. It is free, it's inclusive.

I run. I have also had a go at triathlon. I am doing Brighton Marathon in 2 weeks' time.

The best running website is 'Fetcheveryone'. It is free, it's inclusive.

:thanks:We''ll investigate.

The reason she started running was to keep something functioning, the memory is not as good as it was, and the theory is that if she keeps the body alive the "rest" may come along as well.

We all do what we feel we have to do, as we accept that we will die. Personally I would pray.

Last edited:
I joined a club this year they said it was from the armchair to 5K in eight weeks almost five weeks in and no sign of any cash just a lot of running around a track.

I joined a club this year they said it was from the armchair to 5K in eight weeks almost five weeks in and no sign of any cash just a lot of running around a track.

I'd wait a bit longer

Perhaps they meant 5m..

Latest posts

Back