Well done Admin folks

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
I just thought I'd say what a great idea this is.
Are people watching to jump in and help of is it open to all to post their helpful advice. ?

All members are welcome to help out,they just have to remember to be gentle.

Only one way to find out if it works, give it a try.

Totally agree to that...

( thinking of my last seasons total failure to get a swarm to move into a skep.. and another into a TBH ! :hairpull: )

obviusly you need to get Ted Hoopers book translated into cornish and leave it infront of the hives opened at page 144

Hate to add more work Mark but I bet like me the vast majority of people hit the “New Posts” link and that obviously takes you to the list of new posts. Mixed in amongst will be questions from the new Beginners Section and only identified from the right hand column and again if most are like me hardly ever look at it.

My question, is there any way as to highlight or identify questions from this section so as to separate from the rest perhaps colour or symbol as I can see a time when posts less encouraging posted by mistake.

Great, thats the one I was thinking of but could not remember the title or the author.
Sorry Monsieur Abeille

Latest posts

Back