Speaker from UK Bayer Crop Sciences

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcrazy

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
nil bees given away all colonies
Hi members
Our association has booked Dr. Julian Little who is the UK spokesperson for Bayer Crop sciences and his talk is about Neonnicotinoids and one of his quotes is "The two studies clearly demonstrates that pesticides have an impact on insects in the laboratory. What is important is what happens in real situations" Dr. Little said. Meaning what happens to bees in the wild.
Would any one like to attend this meeting?

Mo

Hi tonybloke
He has been booked for the 21st of this month not sure where just yet but will find out. If you are coming then I will meet you somewhere and introduce you to some of our members. I will pm you with all the details.

Mo

Hi Tonybloke,

The talk for Thursday the 21 st has now been cancelled by Dr. J. Little. will keep you informed if it reappears.
Mo

Mo - you could do a lot worse than to book Dr. James Cresswell from Exeter University. He is investigating the impacts of neonicotinoids on a number of bee species. Very interesting and balanced perspective on the issues, plus first-hand experience of research methods and the current state of understanding.

Hi Dan
Could you get hold of some of his stuff and pop it in the post to me?
Much appreciated
Ta
mo

Latest posts

Back