PayPal QR code for hedge/gate sales?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if the paycomet platform is available for the UK (which is the one I use through my bank).
According to its website, for monthly operations of less than 2,000 euros the cost is 19 euros. From there 0.5% + 0.09 cents per operation.
Paycomet seems very euro based, I'm guessing it is not the best for the UK (post brexit and all that)?

Paycomet seems very euro based, I'm guessing it is not the best for the UK (post brexit and all that)?
Because? money knows no borders and less so in this version.
Would you be willing to sell a dozen jars in continental Europe or do you prefer to depend only on your island clients?

Would you be willing to sell a dozen jars in continental Europe or do you prefer to depend only on your island clients?
Shipping honey across the UK is ridiculous, never mind sending it across Europe.

We have lots of European tourists (mainly German, Dutch and Belgian), so some of my honey may well make it across the channel, but I won't be sending it.

Shipping honey across the UK is ridiculous, never mind sending it across Europe.

We have lots of European tourists (mainly German, Dutch and Belgian), so some of my honey may well make it across the channel, but I won't be sending it.
And for those tourists, which application is better and safer? the one they use daily or the one they use occasionally? An application with the possibility of collecting 400 payment variants means that your point of sale can accept tourists from anywhere in the world. Although it is not relevant, a few days ago a Korean celebrity stopped at a place to have chocolate with churros. He uploaded his content to the network, viralized today that place receives Koreans to have chocolate with churros (even the employees have begun to learn certain words in Korean).

Because? money knows no borders and less so in this version.
But you want the financial service that you use regulated in your country. For example, Revolut (suggested by @bpmurray) is regulated as an electronic money institution and appears to be taking steps to be a full UK bank. Revolut seems interesting, but probably too complicated for my needs.

And for those tourists, which application is better and safer? the one they use daily or the one they use occasionally? An application with the possibility of collecting 400 payment variants means that your point of sale can accept tourists from anywhere in the world. Although it is not relevant, a few days ago a Korean celebrity stopped at a place to have chocolate with churros. He uploaded his content to the network, viralized today that place receives Koreans to have chocolate with churros (even the employees have begun to learn certain words in Korean).
We're straying into extreme hypotheticals here! PayPal has around 400 million users worldwide, I think that probably includes some Koreans!

Back