• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted Paradise Bee Box empty brood and supers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
Bought a couple of these for my Grandson (only 9 years old ) last year and wanted to add a couple more to it as he finds them easy to use. Don't need frames. I can arrange courier pick up - would prefer if they were in the flat. Please PM me to diiscuss.

Bought a couple of these for my Grandson (only 9 years old ) last year and wanted to add a couple more to it as he finds them easy to use. Don't need frames. I can arrange courier pick up - would prefer if they were in the flat. Please PM me to diiscuss.
As far as I know modern beekeeping still do them.
There are things I like and things I hate with them! Too much space between the bottom of the brood frames and the omf mesh is the main hate. I've just tried putting a pvc foam board in to convert it to a higher solid floor.

I am not keen on them either but they were cheap and my grandson managed to get the feral colony he attracted into it to survive the winter. A bit like the golfer - "I'm not really a left hander but the clubs were a bargain!"

Last edited:
Back