Hi from Texas

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasHoneyBee

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Hi All,

Hey just wanted to join the forum. I am a beekeeper with over 15yrs experience here in north Texas. I own an apiary Real Honey llc and a Bee removal company that does 100% live bee removals here in Texas. (www.honeybeerescue.com). I run about 200 hives over 5 locations and about 1000+ acres. I am looking to get to 400 this year and make it more of my full time gig. I have 4 employees which i have trained to save the bees. I have seen and done most of it here but understand beekeeping is a geographic critter and what we have to deal with aka small hive beetle and drought are not the same thing. I started the company Honey Bee Rescue Inc. because I was the beekeeper for some of the larger removal/pest control companies and saw them kill hive after hive. We have been going about two years now and teach bee classes and are supported by our local bee clubs and Texas Beekeepers Association. If anyone has bee questions I would love to help. Also if you are in north Texas and want to pick up a hive or two I will gladly put a nice swarmball in a box. I also run michigan hygenicX russian improved from LSU X wild type queens. I can throw a frame from my top bar brooder in to a box if you want to pinch the queen and try for a nice queencell too.

Latest posts

Back