Free Beekeeping Course

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckfieldApiary

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi, This is my first post here and I hope that I will be able to contribute a lot more to this Forum as it looks like a vital resource for Beekeepers of all levels.

I have recently set up a Free Beekeeping course which is delivered through a combination of Online Learning and Practical sessions which are based at our Apiary in South Manchester.

Along side the Free Beekeeping course we have options to Foster a beehive so that people can keep bees in their garden at a low cost, or sponsor a hive at our Apiary. The Sponsored hives are used to educate the public through demonstrations and practical activities as part of our free training course.

If anyone has any suggestions that may help us with our project or know of anyone that may benefit from our projects, please let us know! More details can be found at http://www.beckfieldapiary.co.uk/bee-educated

I look forward to hearing your feedback and participating and commenting on threads from here on in!
Ian

Latest posts

Back