• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

extractor for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigavonb

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have a spare extractor it only takes 3 shallow frames. I have not used this for a number of years but it was very good. Collect in Northern Ireland
£50ono

Presumably this is a tangential machine, not radial. That information may be useful to anyone considering purchasing, as would the materials of construction, as indeed, some materials are no longer permitted, other than for personal consumption of any honey extracted.

For example I never considered a purely tangential machine and paid out the extra for a stainless steel machine when I purchased mine. It has tangential screens as well which will take brood frames if they ever need to be extracted (anyone with 'double broods' may need this facility). The electric versions, or additions, are the real 'bees knees' but the extra expense is often not an initial option, but.......later on with more colonies, or like me, less able to crank furiously......

Regards, RAB

Latest posts

Back