A lot of you will enjoy this Michael Palmer video

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Fusionpower,
That went down very nicely with a cup of tea. Man of my thoughts - don't say you go treatment free and then not being willing to disclose your winter losses! Will check my drone brood for varroa every time I inspect from now on as I seem to have a bit of early drone brood this season on my large colonies - 2nd year queens.

A great interview with some thought provoking ideas.

Seeing is indeed believing.

I remember when I started it took me a season or two to work out that the people who gave me the most advice had very poor hives.

Thanks for that link. MP does make some very good videos, and talks a lot of sense in them.
LJ

Just over the hour long - but didn't seem like it. Well worth a watch listen.

I viewed the interview the other day and then something popped up and i forgot to get back to the last ten minuets, however i did today.
All i can say is Mike Palmer is a legend and a really nice fellow who knows what he is talking about, not that i understand some things lol but i trust his in depth knowledge and experiences. i hope Me lives forever and i hope he has the best year yet, simply because Mike likes helping people.

Back