Black Bees - A.M.M. WANTED

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'v never met a bunch of nice black bees including my own, the devils spawn, good honey producers though

I'm staying the Saturday night, I'll gladly share a wee dram or two with you if you reconsider........

I'd enjoy that but it will have to wait a year ... so much on the go at present my life's not my own .... will look forward to a second hand report of anything you find interesting though over a virtual dram !

I'v never met a bunch of nice black bees including my own, the devils spawn, good honey producers though
My bees are all darkish, and have a lovely temperament, prolific, hardy, hard working. They even go out in the rain.

I'm waiting to see what my newly mated queens produce. Sadly, JBM's drones may have got at them, so there is no telling. :icon_204-2:

I have not had them tested on their wing morphology... I'm just going by appearances. If I end up with eight good colonies, then I may be able to spare one at a suitable price. PM if you are interested. I'm about 100 miles from Gloucs.

My bees are all darkish, and have a lovely temperament, prolific, hardy, hard working. They even go out in the rain.

My bees go out in the rain. They are definitely not dark.. and they are very good tempered- so not AMM..:)

Back