Greetings from Cambodia!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bees Unlimited

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
TBH
Hi! I've just joined the forum... Have been working for years now, promoting beekeeping and sustainable honey-harvesting of the Giant Honeybee, Apis dorsata, one of several indigenous honeybee species in Cambodia (the others being Apis cerana, Apis florea, and Apis andreniformis). We also have numerous species of Stingless Bees (Trigona).

Although the focus of my team (Bees Unlimited) is on traditional honey-hunters, and particularly those who practice 'rafter beekeeping', we also use top bar hives for the Asian Hive Honeybee (A. cerana), and coconut shells for some of the Stingless Bee species.

Our primary goal is to turn one-cut-take-all traditional honey-harvesting to a different level--one of sustainability--by educating traditional honey-hunters and rafter beekeepers to remove only the honey 'head'...

For more on what we do, feel free to visit our website at www.beesunlimited.com. You can also find us on Facebook, at www.facebook.com/beesunlimited.

Looking forward to conversing with some of you.

All the best--and a 'Happy New Year'!

Bees Unlimited

Just done one of the day tours with this chap, amazing, please take the time to check out his website and if your in this part of the world get in touch....
Will be posting some photos soon on my other post...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to the forum.
I visited Seam Reap a couple of years ago and had a fantastic time. Wish I'd known about you then.
Cazza

Welcome and your work looks amazing.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the links. It looks to be an amazing project with long term sustainable benefits for the local population,

Back