Hi from Wiltshire, England

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wessexmario

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi All,
I've just joined the forum, having inherited two colonies at short notice just a few weeks ago. I've learnt a lot in these last few weeks, starting with "How to move a hive"! Every time I find out something new, I realise there's an awful lot more, so I think I'm hooked with this new hobby.

I'll be dropping in at the Kennet Beekeepers Association to say hello at their next meeting, so if anyone here is a KBKA member... "Hi".

Mario

:welcome:You're right a very steep learning curve. Joining a local club is what most on here would recommend. Welcome to the hobby - enjoy your bees.

Welcome aboard.
There really is so much to learn, the local association is a great way to start.

Welcome to the best beekeeping forum in the world ! Lots of advice that you won't find in the books ... and you will need it !

Hi Mario -

:welcome:

There's at least two people on here from KBKA (me being one!) so welcome and see you at the meeting or maybe the apiary sessions.
Whereabouts are you in Wiltshire?

David

Latest posts

Back