This might sound silly but

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And have to point out that for every one you know that smokes it and doesn't move, I'd prob know 10 who smokes it and works even better thou depending on what strain they smoke.

Oh, put me down for some then! LOL:)

I'll stick to bee sting therapy, if it has no effect the jumping up and down will keep me fit lol

The reason why this plant is illegal isn't because it can get people high, its because its so good at curing sickness .

You've surpassed yourself in talking utter b*llox here IG, you do have an uncanny knack of trawling the interweb and discovering all the utter horsh!t that lies around on there. the only people who 'claim' it will cure cancer and raise the dead are fools who want to justify the growing of it, has some uses for MS I agree and you can buy medication it's just the worthless smackheads who want it on tap - but then they would start complaining if it was legalised and HMG slapped a tax on it.
I'm sorry but this 'it's only a harmless recreational drug is a load of tripe. I've seen the damage this harmless bit of weed can do to users and people in contact with them actually seen the terrible effect on people who have never used any other drug. Even the mayor of Amsterdam is closing down the coffee shops!

Cures cancer; Really all the different cancers all with different molecular basis.
Well that will save the NHS billions just there simples; they just need to listen to IG and find his source of info and the jobs a good one.

I know there's quite a few old folk on here who's set in their ways of thinking,

Just as I thought.

Folks I suggest you go inform yourselves why this plant is banned. There is many sites and videos on the net that's to many to mention but if you ever get a chance, pop into I suggest you pop on the net and read up on rick simpsin or go watch 'the union' on YouTube with an unbiased view and maybe you old folk will stop believing the crap you get fed from doctors about this awful disease.

Anyway this thread was about wanting to know about bees and cannabis honey, has it ever been done seeing as bees are pollen collectors and cannabis producing pollen.

Cures cancer; Really all the different cancers all with different molecular basis.
Well that will save the NHS billions just there simples; they just need to listen to IG and find his source of info and the jobs a good one.

Do you honestly think there's people out there who'd let the NHS save billions. There's to much money getting made behind the scenes with tax payees money for thus to ever happen. Go watch the forbidden cancer cures or cancer is serious business on YouTube and you'll see why I say this and after you have, it'll open your own eyes to that b*****d of a disease and the money men behind it. (Sorry for the bad language but its how I feel about that disease)

Well silly me. Its on Youtube:willy_nilly:

Well silly me. Its on Youtube:willy_nilly:

Sure I was waiting on that one I just waited to see who'd pop up first:music-smiley-008: Listen, make a judgement on them documentaries after you've watched them and educated yourself abit more in the matter.

It is hard for me to take anybody that gets their general medical advice on YouTube seriously. If you are that gullible go and Google "getting rich quick". There are plenty of "proven" methods there to keep you busy for a while. Or try and find Bigfoot there is plenty of evidence on there of him/her as well.

To say something "cures cancer" is like saying you have a key that can unlock any door. There are many different types of cancer, and with some we have a cure indeed, but with others we are a long way off still.

Also, remember there are a lot of people that devote their entire lives to cancer research (not on YouTube but actually for real). By all means, if you, or somebody close to you, ever get "The News", reach for the cannabis oil, but trust me you will want the benefit of their knowledge. Don't be dissing them by telling everyone they are part of some conspiracy.

Last edited:
Haha brilliant thread! Bravo IG. You are fast becoming one of my favourite posters :)

Sure I was waiting on that one I just waited to see who'd pop up first:music-smiley-008: Listen, make a judgement on them documentaries after you've watched them and educated yourself abit more in the matter.

I will watch when a serious peer reviewed journal publishes it. Until then will not waste my time. Oh and by the way I worked in two world class cancer research centres for many years so don't need educating by your trash.

Last edited:
Yeah man! Let's smoke some hydroponic and go looking for Nessie.

Last edited:
You've surpassed yourself in talking utter b*llox here IG, you do have an uncanny knack of trawling the interweb and discovering all the utter horsh!t that lies around on there. the only people who 'claim' it will cure cancer and raise the dead are fools who want to justify the growing of it, has some uses for MS I agree and you can buy medication it's just the worthless smackheads who want it on tap - but then they would start complaining if it was legalised and HMG slapped a tax on it.
I'm sorry but this 'it's only a harmless recreational drug is a load of tripe. I've seen the damage this harmless bit of weed can do to users and people in contact with them actually seen the terrible effect on people who have never used any other drug. Even the mayor of Amsterdam is closing down the coffee shops!

Well you could use that argument t close every pub and off licence.

The issue as I see it is :the balance of the damage done if illegal and the struggle to enforce, versus the damage done if legal and closely controlled like cigarettes
This stuff wont go away no matter what is done either way.
The main argument as I see it, for legality is it can be better controlled and the damage better limited.
The way drugs legality is set at the moment not only do we get the direct damage from the drugs themselves we get alot of other damage from the organised crime and disorganised crime involved.

Time for a real debate rather the false dichotomy of heavy handed police state at war against organised crime versus a druggy free for all.

An aside, If I was in control of organised crime and with millons of dollars to spend on my business, I would use those dollars to sponsor politicians to continue the "war on drugs" . This would keep me in business by stopping the "white" economy competition.

I wonder if the real organisers of big crime have had the same thought? :)

Last edited:
Well, all kidding aside...

Here, some of the States have legalized weed while others have medical marijuana approved for some. While the individual States are changing their laws, the Feds aren't. One example...

Colorado has legalized. You can go to the local store and buy what you want. Growers are coming up with Cannabis medical strains that work wonders for some.

One strain has no activity that gets the smoker stoned, but is amazing in its medicinal properties. Some children have seizures amounting to hundreds a week. These kids have a tough time surviving. The growers provide the child a strain that all but eliminates those seizures and the child can get on with their lives. While Colorado has approved the use, the Feds still outlaw it. The families of these children must move to Colorado as interstate transport of the plant or seeds in illegal.

How stupid is that?

Well, all kidding aside...

Here, some of the States have legalized weed while others have medical marijuana approved for some. While the individual States are changing their laws, the Feds aren't. One example...

Colorado has legalized. You can go to the local store and buy what you want. Growers are coming up with Cannabis medical strains that work wonders for some.

One strain has no activity that gets the smoker stoned, but is amazing in its medicinal properties. Some children have seizures amounting to hundreds a week. These kids have a tough time surviving. The growers provide the child a strain that all but eliminates those seizures and the child can get on with their lives. While Colorado has approved the use, the Feds still outlaw it. The families of these children must move to Colorado as interstate transport of the plant or seeds in illegal.

How stupid is that?

You'll be probably be put down as another nutjob after this post :judge:

I will watch when a serious peer reviewed journal publishes it. Until then will not waste my time. Oh and by the way I worked in two world class cancer research centres for many years so don't need educating by your trash.

I don't doubt your sincere in your work but you can be sincerely wrong in your research in cancer. The people in these labs do do sterling work but at the top of the chain, the pharmaceutical corporations of this world do it to make meds for profit!! Once you have the main goal is to make profit, making people better comes last. Its better to treat cancer patients than cure them if this is your aim!! Even an idiot like me can work this out!

Latest posts

Back