Ahhh not again

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
just went to the apairy to check hive weights, and someone has come over the fence and push a lots of supers over

Cant say what i want to do to them, if i find them ,as i would loose my firearm licence

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    564.9 KB · Views: 202
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 170
I had some toppled out back, but it was caused by the windy weather we been having.

better the empty supers and not full colonies, mind you they would only do the full colonies only once.

I had some toppled out back, but it was caused by the windy weather we been having.

never known a gale to undo rachet straps but somehow if this was the wind it did just that but the spandex straps on the hives seemed to have defeated them, bu tone without a strap and just two brick on the roof had the roof taken off but nothing further

Last edited:
never known a gale to undo rachet straps but somehow if this was the wind it did just that but the spandex straps on the hives seemed to have defeated them,

So they were just after stealing the straps then, i notice they have taken them off the other two tall stacks as well.

Last edited:
It just makes you wonder why ? There's no real money in what they have done and ratchet straps are £1 each in our local pound shop .... just bloody stupid ...

It just makes you wonder why ? There's no real money in what they have done and ratchet straps are £1 each in our local pound shop .... just bloody stupid ...

Someone with a grudge? Just doing it to wind him up? Anyone you may have upset recently?:(

Last edited:
A few years our apiary had all it's hives kicked over, I'm glad I've never seen the appeal in mindless vandalism.

A few years our apiary had all it's hives kicked over, I'm glad I've never seen the appeal in mindless vandalism.

I think the clue is in your penultimate word :sunning:

Latest posts

Back