November 8 exams

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or the equivalent from the SBA.
Indeed. I was told the SBA buy in the module papers and mark schemes from the BBKA. They arrange their own marking and awards. There are a few practical differences, the Scots get a "no writing" preview few minutes to read the paper, the English don't. In England most exams are arranged through the county exam secretaries. I'm not sure what the arrangements are in Wales or Ireland. Or how transferable exam credits are, for example Scottish passes counting alongside English passes for Masters awards. It may be rare enough to be on a case by case basis.

Last edited:
Module papers are the same papers whether taken in Scotland, England or Wales. Module exams can also be arranged in other countries too via Val Francis (exam sec). Module passes/credits/distinctions are transferable between the BBKA, Welsh and Scottish associations. English candidates will get reading time in future exams.

Mine arrived today.

:winner1st: :cheers2:

Yeah, right.

But :hairpull::hairpull: I could have done with just 3 more marks out of the 400 available on the 4 I've taken so far ... averaging 79.25% is about as bloody irritating as it could possibly get. :hairpull:

Well done ITMA.

Congratulations to all those who passed!

:
Mine arrived today.

:winner1st: :cheers2:

Yeah, right.

But :hairpull::hairpull: I could have done with just 3 more marks out of the 400 available on the 4 I've taken so far ... averaging 79.25% is about as bloody irritating as it could possibly get. :hairpull:

Yep letter arrived :winner1st: so now I've got the full set! though by Module 8 i seem to have rather loss the plot so only go a pass ( though it could just be Age catching up with me as it seems to have taken ages)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back