Grumpy Old Beekeeper

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Writes for WBKA mag.
Does anybody know who he is?

'He' is actually a she first name's Maureen - don't know her surname (It just happened to be mentioned in an email sent to the editor of the magazine and forwarded to me as it had some feedback on my article as well)

'He' is actually a she first name's Maureen - don't know her surname (It just happened to be mentioned in an email sent to the editor of the magazine and forwarded to me as it had some feedback on my article as well)

Think you might have breached a confidentiality clause in that email.

Grumpy Old Beekeeper is a very good friend of mine.

Last edited:
I might be a grumpy old beekeeper, but I'm not that particular one!

He, she or it makes no difference really, generally a load of opinion not worth reading.

Funnily enough - don't often read his/her column but had a look today - been forced to resign from local BKA due to being too opinionated!?
Now threatening to join an ecological group. Hmmmm

Last edited:
As members of welsh associations you can all send stuff to the magazine if you want, perhaps not Jenkins if he's resigned! but I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I thought the Lesotho article was very good, are you going back for a follow up?

Oh do tell, I haven't read it yet: so who resigned, or have I got it wrong again

Grumpy old beekeeper

What percentage of forum members thought this referred to them?

Latest posts

Back