thrones sales

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a start, check other suppliers and you will notice that there are others selling cedar hive parts at this price.

Explains why there's such a mad rush when Thrones or Maisies have one of their sales on then..............

Explains why there's such a mad rush when Thrones or Maisies have one of their sales on then..............

Maybe I was was talking about Maisies and not to forget the Mann Lake, even if I have not seen their quality yet... and of course there is a rush when the sales are on because lot will struggle with regular prices...

Last edited:
Let me think: will I pay £90 odd for 50 frames or buy them in sales for £34...even if I have to store them for months?

Really difficult question: I'll need professional accounting assistance to help me decide :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for my order and I'm quite happy with the way they've done business, up front about delayed orders and don't take your dosh without sending the stuff, fair enough in my book, and a good way to keep employees busy and employed.

I'm still waiting for my order and I'm quite happy with the way they've done business, up front about delayed orders and don't take your dosh without sending the stuff, fair enough in my book, and a good way to keep employees busy and employed.

+1. :iagree:

just had email my order as been dispatched..marvelous what a polite phone call can do...

How many other companies get away with selling things they don't even have in stock?

Most kitchen companies eg magnet and b&q, sofa companies, new homes builders, car producers, curtain makers, dell computers and lots of other computer companies that do delivery only. Im sure I have forgotten lots of others lol

forgot the good old HMRC if your self employed. they expect you to pay up on predicted profit before the financial year has even started.

got my order this morning after my phone call yesterday .overnight ,as given them a few more point's as to weather i buy from them again .all way's had good service in past just this blip..and i have thanked them as i all way's do..

Anyway, what's the panic - what are you going to do with all this kit (apart from leave it in the corner of the lounge and stare at it instead of the telly

Have to agree with jkb here.

I've had an email saying it's on it's way with fedex!
My order was placed 5th Jan.
Woo!

I've had an email saying it's on it's way with fedex!
My order was placed 5th Jan.
Woo!

And not so impressed with fedex now.

14:50 Delivery Attempted-Card Left Littleborough 3

erm, no you didn't. There is no card!

And I know I was in cos the biscuit man was at the door!

Last edited:
Order arrived lunch time to-day (Fed-Ex), no problems, driver very helpful.

Mine has arrived and my husband unpacked it for me. And it all fitted in to the shelf space available which means I didn't order enough! And Gill had chased them up this morning about it too :)

#i decided there is a god....at long last it is on its way, and the fedex tracking says it arrives tomorrow morning~~~~woohooo~~~~~and my wife is away tomorrow until 8:00pm (the only day this week that she is away)

and the Council collect carboard and paper around 4:00pm so ican even get rid of the packaging before she comes home

#i decided there is a god....at long last it is on its way, and the fedex tracking says it arrives tomorrow morning~~~~woohooo~~~~~and my wife is away tomorrow until 8:00pm (the only day this week that she is away)

and the Council collect carboard and paper around 4:00pm so ican even get rid of the packaging before she comes home

Sometimes ... not often .... you just get LUCKY !!!

My friend placed an order for us last week to pick up at the ulster convention but he messed the order up, been trying to ring them before the 14march deadline for orders but no answer. Is there anyone on this site who works for thrones so I can rectify this order.

Try that email address.
Depending on what you need they will have kit for general sale at sale prices at the conference anyway.

Latest posts

Back