• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Omlet Beehaus Beehive wanted in coventry

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a prolly hive?

And there was me wondering what a Darlington hive was (post#13)

A brolly hive must be one you can inspect in the rain? Perhaps?....

Lucky you.

Rained occasionally but not enough. Need some more rain. Again too cold for any amount of nectar flow.

April showers, with warm sunny spells between, would go down well for the next month!

What's a prolly hive?

And there was me wondering what a Darlington hive was (post#13)

A brolly hive must be one you can inspect in the rain? Perhaps?....

I think "prolly" is a text message version for "Probably" .. Group it together with "well, iv you axe me"

no link really just give me a call on 07973561962 and ill describe what i have....

hadn't really got round to advertising it but then saw this thread and thought i'd mention it

Dishmop,

You clearly missed the last word of my post. Perhaps, maybe, probably, ... prolly? Get it? Or too deep/subtle for you?

Also rhymes with 'polly' - a hive which is actually not a hive, but really a bird cage? Another version of poly, either by those with dyslexia (understandable) or that large group which also spell supers as a late evening meal!

Latest posts

Back