Most boring Easter DIY prize goes to.....

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazza

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5 ish
My entry for this award is:

Replacement of post and rail fencing. Dull and boring and freezing in an Easterly wind.

Can you "better" this?

Cazza

What does DIY mean :biggrinjester: SWMBO keeps muttering this but because I'm partially deaf I can't understand what she means

yeh lost swarm at friends house because he was on holiday and no access , caught swarm next day when he got back , brought home to find queen , no queen found first time thought I would leave alone until warmer and sort out hive and reinstall swarm , had to take family out today got back nice and sunny im going to take the swarm and install into hive , box empty swarmed again in tree people have gone on holiday should have left them alone or sorted same night , so put up swarm boxes and hope for best

spent an hour hunting for an Oring for a part on a ford focus.
then went to bees for 3 hours so all is well with the world

Changed brake pads and front droplinks on son's 2001 Yaris.

I used to enjoy DIY but no longer . Surprisingly my back did not object but I've caught his cold as a reward..

Changed brake pads and front droplinks on son's 2001 Yaris.

I used to enjoy DIY but no longer . Surprisingly my back did not object but I've caught his cold as a reward..

Teach him how to do it himself, then he will be able to teach somebody else.

Latest posts

Back