• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nucs for sale - Burton on Trent

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5 Frame nucs for sale on National Frames available from Burton on Trent (DE15). Should be ready in June dependent on weather. Nuc to include new marked 2015 Queen with proven worker brood, brood on 2-3 frames, and 5 frames of bees with ample stores. The Queen will be from our own quiet, productive stock and all our bees are Apiguard and Oxalic treated. Price is £125 including £10 deposit to secure. Can deliver locally if preferred (with charge to cover costs). Please send a Personal Message if interested.

Are the bees still available? If so, how much would it cost to deliver to Rushall, Walsall (about 20 miles)?

Many thanks.

Hi
I don't suppose you have a nuc on 14x12 frames do you?
Thanks

Hello, I'm returning to beekeeping after having to take a break from it for a few years and I'd like a nuc if you still have any available. I'm in Nottingham and am able to collect. Thanks, Kristian.

Just wondering how you prove worker brood?

I guess it's just not drone brood, unless there is a way of proving their work ethic.
That was 3 weeks ago, 2-3 frames of brood, so must be 4-5 now. My over wintered 14x12 polys will need hiving or a frame or 2 bleeding off pretty soon.

That was 3 weeks ago, 2-3 frames of brood, so must be 4-5 now.

Pete...if you are referring to the OP the nucs won't have any frames of brood yet, as they won't be available until June, with new queens when mated.

Hi beesbepleased, did you recieve my messages about ordering a couple of nucs?

Latest posts

Back