National Honey Show

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no results on the website yet.

Really poor. they still haven't put the results up!!

I will be to collect my entries but wont be able to get there until after it shuts due to having to go to an antenatal class all day with my wife.

They are short on help this year and there is a noticeable increase in entries this year so perhaps it is delaying things. I can remember from last year it was well into Friday when they posted the results on their website.
I went along today and the place was busy will be popping along tomorrow afternoon to look at a few things again and collect my entries

....having to go to an antenatal class all day with my wife

Glad you got your priorities right!

Good luck on both fronts

Richard

They are short on help this year and there is a noticeable increase in entries this year so perhaps it is delaying things. I can remember from last year it was well into Friday when they posted the results on their website.
I went along today and the place was busy will be popping along tomorrow afternoon to look at a few things again and collect my entries

They had a computer breakdown, well that was what they said they could not pay me my prize money, hope to get it done by tomorrow but they said by the afternoon this morning

expect some one pressed the delete button

Last edited:
....having to go to an antenatal class all day with my wife

Glad you got your priorities right!

Good luck on both fronts

Richard

haha Richard

I was told I was going even though the honey show was booked before.

I even had to cancel some of the classes I had booked.

but hay have to get used to it so I at least still get to keep bees.

Hope they get it sorted by tomorrow as they owe me £2 or I think it's that much for my third place for a frame ready for extraction :)

well done on your 3rd place.

well done on your 3rd place.

Thanks back from an afternoon browsing the exhibits once more and a good walk round the trade halls. I think it’s been a good show this year if all the entries were anything to go by.

No missed that but hopefully as with last year it has been recorded and will be available in time

did you get into jamie Lewis's Small hive Beetle lecture ( changed from Bees Diseases) thought it was very informative

No missed that but hopefully as with last year it has been recorded and will be available in time

In the fullness of time might not be "in time" for the beetle … !

Any chance of a précis of the important/useful points please? (Probably best over in the 'Health' section.)

Latest posts

Back