South-East London

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Istel

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
I am looking for an assistant to help with 15 colonies in South-East London.
I am a Master Beekeeper with 15 years experience.
This would suit someone new to beekeeping who wants to practice first.
In return I would be willing to provide help with starting up (including bees) and a share in the crop.

Hello,

I have been looking into getting bees for a year or so now and would like to get some next year - we are getting married this year and are away traveling america for 1 month so isn't practical this year. I would be happy to help you maintain some hives. I have attended an introduction to beekeeping day through the Gravesend branch of KBKA and have read numerous books on beekeeping over the last year too. I would like to gaine some more practical experience oer this year, so I am fully prepared for my own hive next year.

I live in Bexleyheath, so hopefully that suits you.

I will PM you too as this is quite an old thread.

Thanks

Paul

Assistance offered for beekeeping

Hello. I'm not sure whether you'll get this message, as it's obviously a while since you posted yours, but my name is Martin, I love bees and would very much like the opportunity to get involved in beekeeping. I've been living just up the road from you in Crofton Park for just over two years now, previous to that, I lived in Southend-on-Sea, and attended a few south east essex beekeeping meetings. I have a protective hat that a member kindly gave me, and would dearly love to help out in the work that your doing, if you still require assistance that is of course.
I very much look forward to your reply,
Martin.

Assistance offered for beekeeping

Hello. I'm not sure whether you'll get this message, as it's obviously a while since you posted yours, but my name is Martin, I love bees and would very much like the opportunity to get involved in beekeeping. I've been living just up the road from you in Crofton Park for just over two years now, previous to that, I lived in Southend-on-Sea, and attended a few south east essex beekeeping meetings. I have a protective hat that a member kindly gave me, and would dearly love to help out in the work that your doing, if you still require assistance that is of course.
I very much look forward to your reply,
Martin.

Mentoring

Thanks Martin
I sent a private message last night - (I hope!)
Best wishes
Ian

Mentorship

Hi paul
Sorry to be so slow replying - I just checked yesterday after a long period.
I have also sent you a private message (I hope).
Cheers!
Ian

mentoring

Istel,

This is a fantastic opportunity you are offering. I have just noticed your post andIi was wondering if the offer of help and mentorship is still available.

I currently live in kent but work In Catford SE6. I don't have any bees as yet because i want to learn as much as i can before taking the plunge.

Could you let me know if this is still available. Please pm me with your reply.

Regards
Chris

Mentorship

Hi Chris
I will send you a private message (under 'USER CP', then 'Private Messages'), so that you have my email address.
Regards
Ian

mentoring

Ian,

I have sent you an Email with my contact details attached.

Please let me know when a good time to call would be.

Regards
Chris

Beekeeping in Catford

Hello Ian,
I live in Catford and saw your article a little way back about beekeeping in the local residents' association newsletter. I would be interested in lending you a hand and learning about bees if it's still possible - Or just meeting for a chat! I'm completely new to beekeeping, but am interested in learning to care for bees properly and getting a hive one day. I want to be confident that I can look after the bees.
Florence

post two

I will need to do the same as curry756 and post two more posts so that I can send PMs, so here goes!

Dear Florence
It's a very long time since I last visited the forum, so apologies that I have just seen your post today.
Please let me know if you are still interested.
Best wishes
Ian

Latest posts

Back